Sökning: "Cultural Sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1573 uppsatser innehållade orden Cultural Sciences.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Litteraturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : László Krasznahorkai (b. 1954) is a Hungarian novelist known for his melancholic-dystopic themes and post-modern prose. He has received considerable critical acclaim, notably winning the Man Booker International Prize in 2015. He initially became famous, to a wider audience outside Hungary, through director Béla Tarrs adoption of his novels. LÄS MER
2. Mitt studentliv som kvinna. En etnologisk studie om kvinnliga studenters upplevelse av sin studiesituationKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : From a report presented by Public health agency (Folkhälsomyndigheten), it is common amongst female students to experience the study situation as stressful and filled with anxiety. Because of the discussion about female students study situation and the problems it brings is quite old, I experience it to be important for me as a ethnological student and furthermore to contribute with my ethnological experiences from the past. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The nomadic pastoralists of the Sahel are often identified as a group at the frontline of global climate change. Their existence in arid and semi-arid regions and their reliance on seasonal rainfall are among the factors that contribute to their vulnerability to drought and climate shocks. LÄS MER
4. Omfördelningens paradox idag. En kvantitativ studie av den universella välfärdsstatens påverkan på vilja till omfördelning och skatteviljaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The differences in levels of taxation around the developed world is a puzzle in many aspects. What is it that really explains these differences and how is it possible that the citizens of some countries accept much higher levels of taxation? In this bachelor thesis the institutional aspects of this question is examined through the lens of how the degree of universalism in the welfare state might affect the levels of tax acceptant among citizens. LÄS MER
5. Indigenous Perspectives: An examination of how the post-colonial state affects Sámi filmmaking in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Filmvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Abstract When Sámi Blood (dir. Amanda Kernell) came out in 2017, a debate in media in Sweden was born. This was a debate the on silenced oppression and phrenological research faced by the indigenous Sámi people. LÄS MER