Sökning: "Cultural Sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1971 uppsatser innehållade orden Cultural Sciences.
1. The proliferation of coworking spaces in Vietnam’s transitional urban economy – moving towards adaptation or resistance?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : Situated in Vietnam’s transitional vacuum in its urban cores Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, this study is rooted in the aim to understand the emerging variants of coworking spaces currently proliferating across the country. This aim is realized by conducting a multiple case study and semi-structured interviews with nine founders, community managers and users of coworking spaces from heterogeneous backgrounds. LÄS MER
2. Pushing Authenticity. Challenging Narratives and Performances on Women’s Subcultural ParticipationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines women’s subcultural participation based on ethnographic fieldwork and 73 interviews with women within the skateboarding and rave cultures. The study explores and develops how we view female participation. LÄS MER
3. Food choices: Negotiating identities and feeling at home in the social landscape of sharing a mealMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : This study highlights the sociocultural aspects of food consumption to analyse how identity, relationships and meaning is created in relation to food and meals. By using qualitative methods, a cultural analytical approach and theoretical perspectives by Sara Ahmed and Pierre Bourdieu, the aim is to create a deeper understanding of the sociocultural aspects of food, how it is consumed and how social surroundings can influence dietary choices. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to enhance the existing knowledge about cultural management and expanding its scope to discussing service creation in times of COVID-19 from a practice perspective, using public libraries as an example. There is extensive research on public libraries focusing on service encounters, service experience, service quality, place-making processes, and digitalization of library services. LÄS MER
5. "...hela Sverige håller på att lära sig skånska!" : En stilistisk analys av Malmös rap- och roastbattlescenerKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för musikvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This essay is based on an observation, made by the author, that the scenes in Malmö for rap battles and roast battles have actors in common. To identify and discuss why that is, the essay will conduct an aesthetic analysis and compare common tools used by rappers and comedians in the respective scenes. LÄS MER