Sökning: "Cultural Sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1539 uppsatser innehållade orden Cultural Sciences.
1. The “sweet” process of Amae and its link to attachment: a cross-cultural study comparing Japanese speaking and non-Japanese speaking individualsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : For a long time, Amae has been being considered an emotion culturally unique to Japan and an indigenous concept. However, cross-cultural studies are rare and often contain many limitations. Amae is also often associated with the concept of attachment, but the relationship between the two concepts have yet to be determined. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Filmvetenskap
Sammanfattning : En undersökning av filmseriens tematik i förhållande till pågående samhällsdebatter kring behandlingen av djur.... LÄS MER
3. 'Hygge racism': "noget som man nok bruger mere end man tænker over". A qualitative study of well-intentioned racismKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to add to the body of knowledge on racisms in Denmark with the hope that further conceptual developments on ‘hygge racism’ can be made. In order to achieve this general aim, I analyse ‘hygge racism’ based on chosen concepts that show how it is reproduced and normalised in Denmark, thus dealing with it on structural and cultural levels, while also showing how it is a discursive act of ‘doing’ racism, thereby adding the personal level to the analysis. LÄS MER
4. Gränsöverskridande mode ger plats åt nya maskuliniteter: en studie av modehuset Guccis iscensättning av maskuliniteterKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för modevetenskap
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to illustrate how masculinity is represented in fashion advertising by Gucci, and investigates in how far gender norms affect the representation of the male ideal. Throughout the past century fashion has gained an increasingly more important psychological function among western societies. LÄS MER
5. Skolbibliotekets skamvrå? En studie av skolbiblioteket som resurs i tjejers informationssökningar kring sexualitetMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM
Sammanfattning : This master’s thesis presents a review of high school girls’ experiences of how information seeking concerning sexuality is handled and given space in the school library. In Swedish high schools, sex education is integrated into a number of subject areas rather than taught as an independent subject. LÄS MER