Sökning: "Cultural change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 984 uppsatser innehållade orden Cultural change.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This study aims to examine the challenges that arises when current day digital solutionsencounter established municipal structures. We argue the importance of understanding theimpact digitalization put on Swedish municipalities when it comes to change anddevelopment throughout the organization. LÄS MER
2. Men, Machos and Masculinity – A Qualitative Study on how Bolivian Women’s Organizations Approach Gender and MasculinitiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines understandings of gender with an emphasis on masculinities among Bolivian feminist and women´s organizations. The specific aim has been to find out to what extent their understandings of gender include masculinities, and if so, what are their agendas and political positionings in relation to their work with men and boys. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate how ecotourism impact on Balinese traditional lifestyle through economic, sociocultural and environmental structures. A field study was conducted in the island of Bali, Indonesia where the researcher investigated the situation of traditional living and how it is perceived by local people and eco-friendly businesses. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns theories of identity formation and feeling of belonging amongst people in Sweden with Kurdish background. The purpose of this thesis is to study the processes of identity and feelings of belonging among second-generation immigrants of Kurds in the Swedish society. LÄS MER
5. Preschool teachers’ identity, emotions and appraisal of curriculum reform in Sweden : An exploratory case studyUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY)
Sammanfattning : The paper examines teachers’ emotions and sense-making of an educational reform with ICTat focus. It takes on a cognitive lense, giving insight into teachers thoughts, emotions,experience with and appraisal of change, with purpose of aiding search for a good way tointroduce ICT. LÄS MER