Sökning: "Cultural diversity within companies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden Cultural diversity within companies.
1. Cultural Impacts on the Managing of Knowledge Sharing Processes : A Qualitative Study of Swedish Banks in Shanghai, ChinaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The globalization of economies and the technology development have both increased opportunities to businesses as well as challenges. Multicultural workforces and other values in the market compared with the home market lead to complexity in the management control when a business establishes abroad. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: In modern times it is undeniable that companies that foster diversity have been able to gain an edge over their competitors. Warehouses as every other workplace are trying to follow the trend of economic globalization and a study towards managing the diversity needs to be conducted in order to evaluate the processes that the managers within the warehouses use in order to integrate the workforce effectively. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Problem: While the multinational teams consisting of members from different nationalities,backgrounds and cultures have advantages of diversity in the workplace, the differencesbetween team members can also pose the challenges. Our study focuses on InformationTechnology (IT) project teams in organizations located in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Operating in a global environment carries with it a range of opportunities but also challenges.While organizations have their own unique culture, they must also be aware of and adapt to the norms of the environment in which they are operating. This study considers the effects of corporate culture in Swedish multinational corporations (MNCs). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Globalization has opened up national borders, which has led to a spread of companies globally and a culturally diverse nature of labor. Efficient cultural diversity management (CDM) has become a significant challenge for organizations and managers have to find ways of managing a cross-cultural staff, as a disregard of cultural dissimilarities is the cause of most failures by cross-national businesses. LÄS MER