Sökning: "Cultural intelligence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 uppsatser innehållade orden Cultural intelligence.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In May 2018, Google presented a new initiative called Digital wellbeing at their annual developer conference, Google I/O. Digital wellbeing consists of part a new design philosophy guiding the company’s products, part a set of tools to improve people’s relationship with digital technology. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för digitala kulturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to look at the attitude among governments and large corporations towards algorithms in general and with a special focus on artificial intelligens. This is done by examining five policy documents produced by three governmental branches and two private companies, all of them from Europe and the US. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Genus
Sammanfattning : Through an experimental theatre play, this thesis explores the development of human-like agency in contemporary “social robot” technology. The entrance point of this study is the gender gap and lack of diversity in contemporary AI/robot development, with an emerging need for interdisciplinary research across robot technology and social sciences. LÄS MER
4. Danger prediction by modern technology : The role of wearable technology in improving workers’ situational awareness in hazardous industriesMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The health and safety of workers is critically important to all companies, especially those operating in hazardous environments. Companies typically rely on an array of personal protective equipment to help ensure the safety of their workers, however as technology evolves, a new generation of devices are helping revolutionize the industry. LÄS MER
5. Making an Archive come to Life : a comparative case-study of Three Documentary Film Directors as Archival UsersMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM och digitala kulturer
Sammanfattning : This is a qualitative case study, comparing the experiences of three documentary film directors, each using archival sources in their works. Their experiences are communicated through a series of semi-structured interviews and compared for textual analysis. LÄS MER