Sökning: "Cultural memory studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden Cultural memory studies.
1. Minnet av Utøya i populärkulturen. : En analys av genus och ideologi i två samtida spelfilmer om Utøya-attentatet.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The following study aims to discuss the impact of Erik Poppes’ and Paul Greengrass’ respective audio-visual texts depicting the July 22 massacre on Utøya, Norway. The study will discuss the impact of said texts on the creation of a cultural memory of the event, as well as the creation of identity which is derived from its remembrance. LÄS MER
2. The Value of Light in Contemporary Memorials : Understanding the needs of contemporary memorials and how they can be accomplished with light. Proposal of a light installation for commemorating the 1989 acticommunist Revolution in Timisoara.Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : The master thesis is a research about the relationship between memorials and light. It first studies the characteristics of cultural memories and tries to find what the advantages of using lighting as a means of commemoration are. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för ABM och digitala kulturer
Sammanfattning : In the future posts from social media will, without a doubt, be a very important source for researchers who seek to gain knowledge and understanding about human activity and life in the early twenty first-century, the society we live in and the communicative patterns that distinguish the relations between humans ! today. This 2 master thesis aims to examine how Swedish heritage and memory institutions appraise, collect and preserve digital born material generated in the context of web-based social applications. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : Inspired by what appears to be a nationalist turn in cultural policy-making across Europe, this thesis is concerned with the recent upsurge in the canonisation of Danish culture as it seems to somewhat contradict the cultural policy priorities pursued by the supranational and intergovernmental bodies of which Denmark is a member. The purpose of the research is to investigate how collective identity is constructed in the Denmark Canon. LÄS MER
5. Genom våra ögon : En komparativ litteraturanalys av Margaret Atwoods The Handmaid’s Tale och Octavia E. Butlers Kindred, utifrån forskningsfältet kulturella minnesstudierKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Litteraturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This essay’s primarily focus is on the common discourse about the persisting effects of the past in the present in Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale(1985)and Octavia E. Butler’s Kindred (1979).These novels are the testimonies of the protagonists Offred and Dana who shares their experience of traumatic violence and oppression. LÄS MER