Sökning: "Culture policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 395 uppsatser innehållade orden Culture policy.
1. Aligning Fortress Europe with the Rainbow? The Securitization of Migration and LGBTI Asylum Seekers in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The increase of migration into the European Union, which peaked during the 2015humanitarian crisis of refugees, has raised concerns about security within nationalist politicaldiscourse across the EU. European right-wing populist discourse revolves around a perceivedthreat to national and European culture and identity, pushing adamantly for restrictions inmigration policy, and black-marking asylum seekers as hostile actors. LÄS MER
2. The Cultural Preservation of the Navajo Nation. A multicultural and assimilation policy analysis on the Navajo Nation and cultural preservation.Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the cultural preservation of the Navajo Nation is analyzed through a multicultural and assimilation framework. The Navajo Nation is a case study in this research. A policy analysis is used in this thesis and analyses policies in three proxy categories of culture: education, land ownership, and self-governance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Between the 1950s and late 1990s the Swedish armed forces prepared for an invasion from the Soviet Union. However, after the cold war, the conditions changed, and the perceived threat slowly faded away. In lack of threats against the Swedish sovereignty, Swedish armed forces changed strategy. LÄS MER
4. A City of Heathy Mobility. Mixed method case study on development of sustainable bicycle mobility in Warsaw.Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The uncontrolled development of automotive transportation worldwide raised the urgency to promote sustainable transportation among European cities, whereas bicycle as the most sustainable alternative to cars has become a symbol of urban sustainability. The popularization of cycling trips is conducive to reducing congestion, noise, and pollution in cities. LÄS MER
5. They came, they saw, they adapted : How Swedish firms adapt when managing cross-cultural business relations with Japanese customersKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Culture is a strong part of people’s lives. When you are working with people and building relationships with them, it helps to have some perspective and understanding of their cultures. In the Japan business culture, there are several things that differentiate them from Swedish their way of conducting business. LÄS MER