Sökning: "Currency Trading"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden Currency Trading.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Informationskodning
Sammanfattning : Fewer customers in Sweden are using cash in their everyday transactions than ever before. If this trend continues, then the Swedish payment system will, in a few years, be entirely controlled by private companies. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : On June 23rd 2016, the United Kingdom (UK) voted to leave the European Union, resulting in what is often referred to as Brexit. The day after the vote, the British pound (GBP) declined to the lowest level against the US dollar in 30 years and the FTSE 100 lost around GBP 85 billion. LÄS MER
3. Automated Triangular Arbitrage: : A Trading Algorithm for Foreign Exchange on a Cryptocurrency MarketKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This project uses software development to investigate the link between software and finance. The focus of the work is developing and implementing a trading algorithm which seeks to make profit by making trades based on arbitrage opportunities between currencies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to analyze trade dynamics in the EU-area following the financial crisis of 2007/2008. Our goal has been to investigate whether there is any difference between eu-romember countries and non-euromember countries when it comes to trade in the aftermath of the crisis. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This paper examines how financial products are classified within the capital gains bracket and which tax differences follow from such classification. Based on practice and the methodology of the Income tax act, the paper describes how a divestment of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin should be classified and taxed. LÄS MER