Sökning: "Customer Experience"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 901 uppsatser innehållade orden Customer Experience.
1. SCOPING DIGITAL BUSINESS STRATEGY IN BANKING: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ITALY, SWEDEN AND SWITZERLANDMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Digitalization is profoundly impacting the banking industry. Banks are no longer thesole providers of financial services as they face competition from fintech startupsand firms from other industries entering the financial services market. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The emergence of e-commerce and returns management has not only provided a wide selection of corporate opportunities, but it has also come with new obstacles that challenge competitive objectives, goals and strategies of businesses. The following thesis aims to distinguish returns management processes between click-and-mortar and pure player companies. LÄS MER
3. PRISET FÖR KÖPLUST En enkätstudie om subjektiv upplevelse av bakgrundsmusik hos personal och kunder inom Handels i GöteborgKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim was to investigate the perceived sound environment in retail where background music is present and the possible impact on staff and customers.Research method: The method is quantitative with descriptive approach. The study was carried out using a questionnaire, comprising ten closed questions. LÄS MER
4. The Challenges of a Swedish SME in Entering the Chinese market - A case study on the market entry process of Cibes Lift Group AB to the Chinese marketMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research considered the perspective of the auditor regarding going-concern reports in light of previous research questions and prior study categorizations. A deeper goal of the study was to find out if a qualitative method would produce a deeper understanding than the quantitative studies of previous research. LÄS MER