Sökning: "Customer Influence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 840 uppsatser innehållade orden Customer Influence.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
2. Professional v. Amateur reviewers: What does their language actually tell us? : A Descriptive Text Analysis of Early AdoptersUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to find and categorize differences in the language used inonline reviews by early adopters. By filling this gap in knowledge, marketers can betterunderstand the nature of an online review, be it derived from professional or amateurearly adopters. LÄS MER
3. Criteria Affecting the Choice of Cloud Service Provider : An Exploratory Study of the Process of Choosing a Cloud Service ProviderMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Cloud services can be seen as modern IT outsourcing and have become a popular technological solution for companies to create and maintain a competitive advantage. The number of cloud service providers (CSPs) is continuously growing in a highly competitive market. LÄS MER
4. The Impact of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction in Hotel Business Development : Correlation Between Customer Satisfaction and Service QualityMagister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This research aimed to study the correlation between customer satisfaction and service quality in the hotel business. It also outlines the significance of understanding customer satisfaction and how customers distinguish service delivery. Customers have changed prospects based on their consideration of service or product quality. LÄS MER
5. The Impact of Artists on consumer's behavior : A study on how artists influences on consumer's purchasing behavior in latin countriesKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Redovisning, Marknadsföring, SCM, Informatik och Rättsvetenskap; Jönköping University/IHH, Marketing and Logistics
Sammanfattning : Background: We currently live in a time when consumers trust more on social media and less on traditional advertising as a source of information for their purchasing decisions. Social media and traditional advertising must be integrated somehow so that marketers can communicate more effectively with their target market. LÄS MER