Sökning: "Customer engagement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 261 uppsatser innehållade orden Customer engagement.
1. Understanding the Dynamics of Brand Loyalty in National team sports - A Qualitative study of brand management within professional team sports”Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In previous research there has been acknowledgement about the importance of Brand loyalty in sports, where the brand experience can function as a tool to create loyalty among fans. Brand communities have proven to have positive effects on customer satisfaction and brand loyalty in sports. LÄS MER
2. When second time’s a charm - Exploring consumers’ temporal experiences within second-hand fashion shoppingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Second-hand fashion has emerged as a more sustainable way of shopping, promoting the circular economy while offering unique styles for a cheaper price. Although consumers generally express a willingness to adopt a more sustainable fashion consumption, this is not mirrored in their actual engagement in second-hand fashion shopping. LÄS MER
3. Learning Through Taking Action : An empirical study into the early-stage business model development for a novel technologyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the critical factors shaping early-stage business model development. As a result, this paper provides insights and recommendations for the effective commercialization of innovations. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research emphasizes the role of social media in customer acquisition retention.Furthermore, it investigates insights that have the potential to benefit tech startups inshaping their strategies and effectively allocating resources to achieve consistentcommunication with their customer base. LÄS MER
5. eCRM PERSONALIZATION STRATEGIES : Influence of content personalization on consumer engagement performance of email marketing campaignsMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: As personalization has become a common CRM strategy for companies to create valuable relationships with customers, users are receiving an increased amount of personalized communication, further research is needed on the influence of content personalization in specific channels, to improve customer engagement. Purpose: This paper seeks to analyse the influence of eCRM content personalization strategies on the consumer engagement performance of email marketing campaigns building upon existing knowledge about the benefits and opportunities of personalization strategies. LÄS MER