Sökning: "Cyber Physical Systems CPS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Cyber Physical Systems CPS.
1. VR/AR and Digital Twin for improvedvisualization of overview and debugging of live hardware in next generationsindustry.Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the implementation of a Digital Twin tied to Virtual Reality environment thatcould, by easy means be expanded to Augmented Reality-solution. The field is of interest due to thefact that movement into Industry 4.0 puts the traditional operator in a new seat of work. LÄS MER
2. Applying Artificial Neural Networks to Reduce the Adaptation Space in Self-Adaptive Systems : an exploratory workMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Self-adaptive systems have limited time to adjust their configurations whenever their adaptation goals, i.e., quality requirements, are violated due to some runtime uncertainties. Within the available time, they need to analyze their adaptation space, i. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : To ease development and lower the entry barrier for new adopters many development environments offer visual means to edit complex data. Cyber-physical systems are a perfect candidate for such manipulations since they are usually described in the form of isolated, well defined components that can be manipulated individually. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medieteknik och interaktionsdesign, MID
Sammanfattning : Currently manufacturers in the European Surface Mount Technology (SMT) industry seeproduction changeover, machine downtime and process optimization as their biggestchallenges. They also see a need for collecting data and sharing information betweenmachines, people and systems involved in the manufacturing process. LÄS MER
5. Industry 4.0 – the intended impact of Cyber Physical Systems in a Smart Factory on the daily business processes : A Study on BMW (UK) Manufacturing LimitedKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this paper is to identify the opportunities that Industry 4.0 brings within the framework of applying Cyber Physical Systems in an environment of a Smart Factory. This paper shall identify the changes within daily business processes and the impact of these changes on the daily business life. LÄS MER