Sökning: "Cyber-physical systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade orden Cyber-physical systems.
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : One way to tackle the climate change society is facing today is through the change to renewable energy sources, such as wind power. Today, a trend when it comes to technology is that products are evolving into becoming more cyber-physical systems (CPS) by integrating functions realized with mechanics, control and communication. LÄS MER
2. Enhancing interoperability for IoT based smart manufacturing : An analytical study of interoperability issues and case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : In the era of Industry 4.0, the Internet-of-Things (IoT) plays the driving role comparable to steam power in the first industrial revolution. IoT provides the potential to combine machine-to-machine (M2M) interaction and real time data collection within the field of manufacturing. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekatronik; KTH/Mekatronik
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the significance of the Digital Twin based data-driven solution, in helping corrective maintenance technicians leverage their multi-disciplinary engineering skills to solve complex mechatronic problems. Due to the complex mechatronic nature of the faults, human involvement is necessary for corrective maintenance. LÄS MER
4. Optimization and investment decisions of electrical motors’ production line using discrete event simulationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : More dynamic markets, shorter product life cycles and comprehensive variant management are challenges that dominate today's market. These maxims apply to the automotive sector, which is currently highly exposed to trade wars, changing mobility patterns and the emergence of new technologies and competitors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : A fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) is on the horizon. It is enabled by advancements in information and communication technologies (i.e. LÄS MER