Sökning: "DDoS attack"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden DDoS attack.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för naturvetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Examensarbetet går igenom vanliga säkerhetsrisker med publika API:er och ger information om IIS, Apache, Nginx, OAuth 2.0 och några av deras säkerhetsmoduler som kan implementeras. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : While there are many examples to turn to regarding the thriving phenomenon of private persons being exploited to launch cyber attacks on behalf of states, this thesis will direct it’s attention onto two special cases. Russia has been accused of being the state actor behind the cyber attacks on Estonia in 2007 and Georgia in 2008. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Threats of malware, attacks and intrusion have been around since the very conception ofcomputing. Yet, it was not until the sudden growth of the internet that awareness of security anddigital assets really started to pick up steam. LÄS MER
4. Information-Theoretic Framework for Network Anomaly Detection: Enabling online application of statistical learning models to high-speed trafficMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : With the current proliferation of cyber attacks, safeguarding internet facing assets from network intrusions, is becoming a vital task in our increasingly digitalised economies. Although recent successes of machine learning (ML) models bode the dawn of a new generation of intrusion detection systems (IDS); current solutions struggle to implement these in an efficient manner, leaving many IDSs to rely on rule-based techniques. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Very Short Intermient Distributed Denial of Service (VSI-DDoS) attack is a new form of DDoS attacks with potential to bypass many of the security measures used today and still severely damage the quality of service of web applications in cloud systems. The attacks consists of short bursts of legitimate packets which exploits vulnerabilities in the targeted system. LÄS MER