Sökning: "Data Convergence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 234 uppsatser innehållade orden Data Convergence.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European electricity market is changing together with new EU strategies to address climate change, become climate neutral until 2050 and meet the needs for secure and efficient energy trade. The European market is not yet integrated, and prices tend to differ between regions. LÄS MER
2. Direct Signal Interference Suppression and Target Detection for Low-Cost SDR-Based Passive Bistatic RadarMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Passive radar is a technology for detection of targets using echoes of existing radio transmitter, such as FM-radio. Since only receivers are needed for operation, a passive radar system has the possibility of being implemented using low-cost hardware. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Artificiell intelligens
Sammanfattning : Available computing resources play a large part in enabling the training of modern deep neural networks to complete complex computer vision tasks. Improving the efficiency with which this computational power is utilized is highly important for enterprises to improve their networks rapidly. LÄS MER
4. IoT-Based DigitalTwin Frameworkfor environmentalmonitoring in theIndoor Environment:Design and ImplementationKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Avdelningen för datateknik och informatik
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This thesis aims to describe how to design and implement an IoT-Based digital twin framework for environmental monitoring in the indoor environment. To fulfill the purpose of the study, the following research question is answered. LÄS MER
5. Blockchain-enabled servitization : How blockchain could generate business value for mobility providersUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik, konst och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this study is to develop a conceptual understanding of how blockchain could serve as an enabler for servitization in the automotive industry. In doing so, we are studying what value-creating mechanisms that are associated with blockchain and how mobility providers could apply these to drive business value, while also considering prerequisites in the ecosystem. LÄS MER