Sökning: "Data Divergence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 uppsatser innehållade orden Data Divergence.
1. Computational Analysis of Thalamocortical Communication of Auditory Information using Pairwise Spike RecordingsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Investigating the properties and mechanisms of coordination among neurons plays an important role in understanding how the brain encodes information and performs in thalamocortical processing in the auditory system. Whether the coordinated neuronal spikes in the auditory thalamus enhance the thalamocortical communications in the auditory cortex (AC) is the main concern in this project. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine the difference between Swedish municipalities susceptibility to automation and its impact on regional inequality during the period 2014-2018. The analysis is conducted in two steps. In the first step, a calculation of each municipality’s average susceptibility to automation is made. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The processes of meltwater storage in firn and the impact of refreezing on firn-coveredglaciers have been investigated on the Greenland ice-sheet. On Svalbard, climate changepromotes the disappearance of firn on glaciers. LÄS MER
4. Image Augmentation in Generation of Real-Life Disturbances : An Evaluation of Image Augmentation Techniques for Log-end IdentificationKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Image augmentation is a field that covers the subject area of altering existing data to create more for the use of model training processes. It may be seen as the practice of expanding upon existing data using a range of techniques that employ transformations to improve the diversity of training sets when applied to machine learning. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Paleobiologi
Sammanfattning : The Cettiidae, a family of primarily small, insectivorous, Asiatic and Austronesian, mountain birds have been the subject of acoustic analysis in the past. However, until this point, an in-depth review of the songs of the entire family had yet to be undertaken. LÄS MER