Sökning: "Data Mining"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 585 uppsatser innehållade orden Data Mining.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Software development process is becoming inherently complex in recent decades.To reduce the complexity in the development process developers, software practitioners are constantly looking for newer approach. One approach can be understanding the software design for instance, the UML models earlier in the softwaredevelopment process. LÄS MER
2. Evaluation of the applicability of geophysical methods when characterizing mine waste in Yxsjöberg, SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Geovetenskap och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Smaltjärnen tailings repository located in Yxsjöberg, Sweden, attracts researchers with questions regarding characterization and potential re-mining. This thesis continuous geophysical characterization done by researchers from the Exploration Geophysics department at Luleå University of Technology but using new data from 2019. LÄS MER
3. A study in alcohol : A comparison of data mining methods for identifying binge drinking risk factors in university studentsKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Hazardous alcohol consumption is an issue that affects a lot of university students today. Consuming alcohol tend to have a negative impact on both mental and physical aspects, which can lead to severe alcohol addictions in the future. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand; Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand
Sammanfattning : The work with this thesis started during the last semester at the Fire Protection Engineering program at Luleå University of Technology. Kiruna has relied on the iron ore resources of Luossavaara and Kiirunavaara since the creation of the town. The iron ore stretches underneath the current city center. LÄS MER
5. Not All Goals Are Created Equal : Evaluating Hockey Players in the NHL Using Q-Learning with a Contextual Reward FunctionMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Databas och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Not all goals in the game of ice hockey are created equal: some goals increase the chances of winning more than others. This thesis investigates the result of constructing and using a reward function that takes this fact into consideration, instead of the common binary reward function. LÄS MER