Sökning: "Data Pre-processing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 141 uppsatser innehållade orden Data Pre-processing.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och Informationsteknik; Linköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis report presents a master’s thesis project in Media Technology by two students from Linköping University, Sweden. The project was implemented in collaboration with the Visualization Center C and Linköping University during the spring of 2021 resulting in the creation and development of two spatiotemporal visualizations featuring air traffic data in the OPENSPACE software. LÄS MER
2. Explaining rifle shooting factors through multi-sensor body tracking : Using transformers and attention to mine actionable patterns from skeleton graphsMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Avdelningen för datavetenskap; Jönköping University/JTH, Avdelningen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : There is a lack of data-driven training instructions for sports shooters, as instruction has commonly been based on subjective assessments. Many studies have correlated body posture and balance to shooting performance in rifle shooting tasks, but most of them have focused on single aspects of postural control. LÄS MER
3. A New Perspective into Languages for Specific Purposes (LSP) Syllabus Design : Target language learningpromoting thedevelopment of refugee employability competenciesMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports on a meta-analysis of the most relevant employabilitycompetencies to foster refugees’ labour integration which may be potentiallyleveraged through a target language for specific purposes (LSP)MOOCsyllabus. Italso suggests to group the thus identified employability competencies into threecategories tofurther supportLSPMOOC syllabus design and implementation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The primary goal of this report was to examine and demonstrate how machine learning methods can be used to produce accurate and useful apartment valuation models, focusing on the Stockholm market. Furthermore, the paper analyzed how different attributes, including apartment descriptions, affect the price of an apartment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik och filologi
Sammanfattning : Pre-processing Arabic text for Text-to-Speech (TTS) systems poses major challenges, as Arabic omits short vowels in writing. This omission leads to a large number of homographs, and means that Arabic text needs to be diacritized to disambiguate these homographs, in order to be matched up with the intended pronunciation. LÄS MER