Sökning: "Data analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16457 uppsatser innehållade orden Data analysis.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates whether different types of dictatorships construct their state apparatuses in different ways, resulting in higher or lower levels of state capacity. Arguing that income taxes is the hardest form of taxes to collect – and thus is a good indicator of the state’s overall fiscal capacity – the thesis hypothesize that party-based autocracies should display higher levels of fiscal capacity compared to other types of dictatorships, for three reasons: Firstly, party-based regimes tend to have longer time-horizons than most other types of autocracies. LÄS MER
2. Att vara på två platser samtidigt - En studie om IT-konsulters upplevelse av organisationstillhörighetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : As the world becomes more and more digitized, it generates more jobs within the IT-field. To keepevolving, many companies choose to take in external competence which makes IT consultants covetedand attractive on the labour market. LÄS MER
3. Personalvetaryrkets förändring över tid - En historisk studie om hur professionaliseringen och akademiseringen av personalvetaryrket återspeglas i platsannonserKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : How organizations work with their personnel strategies has changed a lot over time and today most ofthem have some kind of function specialized on personnel, this profession is today called HumanResources (HR). Its practitioners is seen as experts on questions regarding personnel and work life. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this study was to gain knowledge about the institutionalized deathin contemporary Sweden and the experiences of death expressed both by carerecipients and health professionals. The theoretical framework used in this study isbased on the stress-appraisal-coping model developed by Richard Lazarus and SusanFolkman, Kenneth Pargaments theory of religious coping, and complemented by LisaSands concept of life links. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study examines how five of the largest, swedish companies work with corporate socialresponsibility (CSR) and sustainability. The current study investigates how the companiespresent their work with sustainability in their annual sustainability reports. LÄS MER