Sökning: "Data driven"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1153 uppsatser innehållade orden Data driven.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Today, businesses act in an increasingly complex environment,that requires organizations to be more adaptive. This increases the value of data analytics anddecision support systems such as Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) for decisionmakers and enables them to make better and quicker decisions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The computational speedup of computers has been one of the de ning characteristicsof the 21st century. This has enabled very complex numerical methods for solving existingproblems. As a result, one area that has seen an extraordinary rise in popularity over the lastdecade is what is called deep learning. LÄS MER
3. POPULISM AND POLITICIZATION OF THE BUREACRACY An empirical analysis of the effect of populist rule in Europe and Latin AmericaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Do populist rule lead to more politicization? As populists have had electoral success in many countries in recent years, populism has received much attention both in the public debate an in political science. One aspect of the concept, how populists act once in power and how they relate to the state bureaucracy has however, so far, received only little attention. LÄS MER
4. Tidying up the factor zoo: Using machine learning to find sparse factor models that predict asset returns.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : There exist over 300 firm characteristics that provide significant information about average asset return. John Cochrane refers to this as a “factor zoo” and challenges researchers to find the independent characteristics which can explain average return. LÄS MER
5. What happens in expatriation, stays in expatriation - A study of how absorptive capacity enables organizational learning from repatriate knowledgeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER