Sökning: "Data- Driven Organisations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden Data- Driven Organisations.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Today, businesses act in an increasingly complex environment,that requires organizations to be more adaptive. This increases the value of data analytics anddecision support systems such as Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) for decisionmakers and enables them to make better and quicker decisions. LÄS MER
2. Implementation and Exploitation of Data and Data Driven Decisions in B2B sales and marketing - A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
3. Innovation Measurement as a Tool for Innovation Capability : A Qualitative Case Study on the Role ofInnovation Measurement within the SwedishTelecom SectorMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Innovation measurement is one of the most essential aspects in building innovation capability as it allows organisations to capture their current innovation capabilities and understand where they need to direct their efforts to improve. Further, measuring the innovation capability enables a data driven and insightful steering management. LÄS MER
4. A Vision for Data: A Qualitative Study on Trust-Building Practices in Mitigating Resistance to Technological ChangeC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Many organisations face challenges in adopting new data-driven processes. This qualitative study demonstrates the trust-building practices that management consultants use to mitigate resistance to technological change. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Artificial Intelligence (AI) is advancing rapidly. It is beginning to appear in personal life, business sectors, society, and shows impacts on each these contexts. The purpose of this study is to increase our understanding of how narrow AI could potentially affect the way we will organise. LÄS MER