Sökning: "Data-Driven Business Model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden Data-Driven Business Model.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: During the last few years, the manufacturing industry has experienced a multitude of disruptions. One major strategic shift that is occurring across industries today is the implementation of services or “servitization”. LÄS MER
2. Technology Acceptance of Future Decision Makers - An Investigation of Behavioral Intention Toward Using Artificial Intelligence Tools in Decision MakingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: Rapid technological advancements makes it difficult for organizations to keep up, this alongside with the world becoming more and more digital results in large amount of data being produced. The technological advancements and the large amount of data available results in that AI can be used as a decision making tool in organizations, enabling better decision making. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : To accurately define and measure performance is a complex process for most businesses, yet crucial for optimal distribution of company resources and to accomplish alignment across business units. Despite the large amount of data available to most modern companies today, performance metrics are commonly selected based on expertise, tradition, or even gut-feeling. LÄS MER
4. Data driven support of production through increased control of information parameters : A case studyMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The current manufacturing business environment becomes more dependent of digital tools to increase business opportunities and customer value. The organizations ability to embrace the digital tools is dependent of a its digital maturity position. LÄS MER
5. DATA-DRIVEN DYNAMIC CAPABILITIES An exploration into digital transformation and business strategy building entailed by a dynamic capabilities viewKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The pervasive nature of technological advancements has increased the complexity, and thus the environmental volatility that span well across the borders of industries and na-tions. It could be argued that the need for firms to demonstrate dynamic capabilities are greater than ever before. LÄS MER