Sökning: "Data-driven decision making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 uppsatser innehållade orden Data-driven decision making.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Today, businesses act in an increasingly complex environment,that requires organizations to be more adaptive. This increases the value of data analytics anddecision support systems such as Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) for decisionmakers and enables them to make better and quicker decisions. LÄS MER
2. Implementation and Exploitation of Data and Data Driven Decisions in B2B sales and marketing - A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
4. Enhancing interoperability for IoT based smart manufacturing : An analytical study of interoperability issues and case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : In the era of Industry 4.0, the Internet-of-Things (IoT) plays the driving role comparable to steam power in the first industrial revolution. IoT provides the potential to combine machine-to-machine (M2M) interaction and real time data collection within the field of manufacturing. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Artificial Intelligence (AI) is advancing rapidly. It is beginning to appear in personal life, business sectors, society, and shows impacts on each these contexts. The purpose of this study is to increase our understanding of how narrow AI could potentially affect the way we will organise. LÄS MER