Sökning: "Decarbonization goal"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Decarbonization goal.
1. The climate impact of the bread take-back agreement : a scenario-based assessment of decarbonization opportunities along the Swedish bread supply chainMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Food waste has economic, environmental, and social implications; the importance of reducing food waste is recognized in Sustainable Development Goal 12.3. The Swedish bread take-back agreement (TBA) has been identified as a risk factor for food waste generation at the supplier-retailer interface. LÄS MER
2. Simulation of decarbonization objectives for the district heating system in the Helsinki metropolitan areaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : District heating (DH) is of great significance for the Nordic countries due to the high heat demand especially in the winter. In Finland, 40% of heat was generated by fossil fuels in DH system, and DH sector emits 10% of the total emissions. The Finnish government aims to achieve carbon neutrality as the national goal by 2035. LÄS MER
3. FIDUCIARY DUTY AND ESG CONSIDERATIONS – ARE THEY COMPATIBLE? A case study on institutional investors and their commitment to the Net-Zero Asset Owner AllianceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As a response to the issues regarding climate change, several organizations and initiatives are founded to tackle them, such as the Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance (AOA), backed by the United Nations. The explicit goal of the institutional investors in this alliance is to decarbonize their portfolios by 2050. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The transport sector is responsible for a significant and growing proportion of greenhouse gas emissions. The urgent actions are required to take in the transport sector facing the challenge of growing global change. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekologi
Sammanfattning : Sweden is striving towards a carbon neutral transportation sector by2030 which includes reductions from CO2 emissions by 70%. This thesis focusses especially on the decarbonization of road freight transportation. LÄS MER