Sökning: "Deep learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 950 uppsatser innehållade orden Deep learning.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we aim to provide a fully data driven approach for modelling financial derivatives, exclusively using deep learning. In order for a derivatives model to be plausible, it should adhere to the principle of no-arbitrage which has profound consequences on both pricing and risk management. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : Segmentation of magnetic resonance images is an important part of planning radiotherapy treat-ments for patients with brain tumours but due to the number of images contained within a scan and the level of detail required, manual segmentation is a time consuming task. Convolutional neural networks have been proposed as tools for automated segmentation and shown promising results. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The application of satellite images for ship and iceberg monitoring is essential in many ways in Arctic waters. Even though the detection of ships and icebergs in images is well established using Geoscience techniques, the discrimination between those two target classes still represents a challenge for operational scenarios. LÄS MER
4. Cyberattacker - unika fall eller en möjlighet till lärande? : En kvalitativ fallstudie av den nationella hanteringen av cyberattacker inom SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : In the last decades the world has become more and more digitalized which has led to a new kind of threat, known as cyberattacks. The statistics show that the amount of attacks are increasing every year even though the increasing experience should help to contain the threat. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Signaler och system
Sammanfattning : Learning to perceive scenes and objects from 2D images as 3D models is atrivial task for a human but very challenging for a computer. Being ableto retrieve a 3D model from a scene just by taking a picture of it canbe of great use in many fields, for example when making 3D blueprintsfor buildings or working with animations in the game or film industry. LÄS MER