Sökning: "Deep packet inspection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden Deep packet inspection.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Fakulteten för datavetenskaper; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. With increased Internet usage occurring across the world journalists, dissidents and criminals have moved their operations online, and in turn, governments and law enforcement have increased their surveillance of their country’s networks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Deep packet inspection (DPI) is useful as a tool for analyzing internet traffic. Regular expressions (regexps) can be used to detect the network traffic patterns that the DPI is able to identify. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : A modern automotive vehicle is a complex technical system, containing many electronic, mechanical, and software parts. Typically, a high-end vehicle contains 70 or more electronic control units (ECUs) on average. LÄS MER
4. Detecting SQL Injection Attacks in VoIP using Real-time Deep Packet Inspection : Can a Deep Packet Inspection Firewall Detect SQL Injection Attacks on SIP Traffic with Reasonable Performance?Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The use of the Internet has increased over the years, and it is now an integral part of our daily activities, as we often use it for everything from interacting on social media to watching videos online. Phone calls nowadays tend to use Voice over IP (VoIP), rather than the traditional phone networks. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Recently, machine learning has been considered an important tool for various networkingrelated use cases such as intrusion detection, flow classification, etc. Traditionally, machinelearning based classification algorithms run on dedicated machines that are outside of thefast path, e.g. on Deep Packet Inspection boxes, etc. LÄS MER