Sökning: "Defined benefit obligations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Defined benefit obligations.
1. Defined Benefit Obligations - A Quantitative Study of the Managerial Opportunism within the Accounting of Defined Benefit ObligationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER
2. Diversity In Performance Reporting. Empirical Evidence From The London Stock Exchange Concerning The Classification Of Interest Components Within The Income StatementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
3. Life as citizen or stateless in Burma - A case study of the concepts of citizenship and statelessness in a weak stateKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ever since the principle of sovereignty was established in Europe after the peace of Westphalia in 1648, the importance of belonging to a state has increased. And in today's society, during a time filled with a lot of wars and a major refugee crisis, having a citizenship has never been more important. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The primary purpose of this study is to compare and evaluate two public participation methods. The two methods are public meetings and Public participatory GIS (PPGIS). Public meetings are an established public participation method for urban planning in Sweden. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : In 2011 the International Accounting Standards Board issued amendments to IAS 19 Employee Benefits. The new standard is effective from January 1st 2013 and one of the largest changes in the standard is the elimination of the corridor method. LÄS MER