Sökning: "Democratic Consolidation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade orden Democratic Consolidation.
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim of the essay was to analyse the problems for democratic consolidation in Hungary during Fidesz time in the government. The research question was: which problems could be identified for the democratic consolidation in Hungary during 2010 to 2018 when the analysis is focused on the civil society, the political society, the rule of law and the state apparatus? In order to answer the research question a case study was done. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Benin, an impoverished nation in West Africa, has been consistently ranked as one of Africa’s best democracies. While countries in the region have seen major democratic backlashes, this study seeks to explain how it is that Benin’s democracy has survived since 1991. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This essay aims to examine and analyze how the political situation in Thailand looks like and what conditions Thailand has to become a consolidated democracy. This is achieved via a theoretical case study where Linz and Stepans five arenas of consolidated democracy is the center. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this dissertation was to examine the process of democratic consolidation in Thailand between 1997-2006. The country’s consolidation of democracy has been hampered by continuous cycle of coup d’états which throughout history have halted the overall process of democratization. LÄS MER
5. Honduras demokratiska konsolidering : En fallstudie baserad på Linz och Stepans konsoliderings teoriKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to investigate the democratic consolidation of Honduras, a country in Latin America. The aim is to look into the democratic consolidation after the military coup in 2009. The method that was applied to this essay was a case study, where the data is qualitative as the essay goes in to depth of Honduras situation. LÄS MER