Sökning: "Demographic Variables"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 269 uppsatser innehållade orden Demographic Variables.
1. UPPLEVD TRYGGHET I EN TID AV ESKALERAT SKJUTVAPENVÅLD : En kvantitativ studie över betydelsen av storstadsområden och sociodemografiska egenskaperKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Gun violence has increased significantly in Sweden in the past years. The purpose of this study is therefore to investigate whether the number of shootings has an impact on the residents' sense of perceived security in Sweden's metropolitan areas, with the control variables of the socio-demographic characteristics gender, age and education level. LÄS MER
2. The Impact of Trust, Loyalty and Price Value on Purchase Intentions for Consumer Durables in Sri Lanka and PakistanMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the nuanced factors influencing purchase intention and loyalty within the consumer durables markets of Sri Lanka and Pakistan. The study focus its attention on the trust and price value as main ingredients for purchase intention and loyalty while focusing on other environmental factors affecting consumer decision making efforts. LÄS MER
3. Political Participation of non-EU immigrants : Decoding Immigrants’ Electoral Involvement in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper studies the political participation (electoral) among non-EU immigrants in Sweden, via various socio-demographic, motivational, and relational factors. The theoretical frame is based on Verba et al.'s Civic Voluntarism model and previous research. LÄS MER
4. Navigating Through Crisis: A Case Study of the Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis and Its Migratory EffectsC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study explores the patterns of emigration from Greece and migration rates within Greece in the aftermath of the Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis. Employing the Synthetic Control Method (SCM), we construct a hypothetical, counterfactual to Greece, the Synthetic Greece. Our key findings include a marked increase in emigration with emigration rates 0. LÄS MER
5. Exploring the influence of ICT on Financial Inclusion and Mobile Money Services in Sub-Saharan AfricaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the influence of two types of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), internet and mobile phones, on Financial Inclusion (FI) and Mobile Money Mobile Money (MM) adoption in 24 Sub-Saharan African countries in the last decade. A unique feature of this research is the incorporation of an index measuring financial inclusion, developed specifically for this study. LÄS MER