Sökning: "Deployment strategies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 101 uppsatser innehållade orden Deployment strategies.
1. Evaluation of Application and Platform ContinuousDeployment Strategies and Tools over Edge ClustersMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was the investigation of using Cloud Native tools in an On-prem Edge Deployment. Edge Computing allows software with explicit demands on latency, data management and reliability to utilize Cloud Computing by moving the compute power to the location of need while leaving the management in the Cloud. LÄS MER
2. Exploring the solar park market in Lower Saxony : Implications on foreign companies’ entry strategiesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : To meet the European Union’s target of climate neutrality by 2050 ambitious measures need to be taken. The electricity sector is one of the largest contributors to greenhouse gas emissions globally, which makes it an important sector to decarbonize. For this to happen, fossil fuels must be replaced by renewable energy sources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : With the advent of DevOps and its success stories, many large firms in the regulatory sector have begun to study more streamlined software deployment strategies. Traceability and change management is vital in these regulated organizations to keep track of when, why, and what was supplied to the production environment at what time. LÄS MER
4. CCU in Scandinavia: an uncertainty analysis regarding the future state of captured carbon in the region.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The urgent need to mitigate climate change has prompted researchers to investigate novel strategies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. One promising technology that might ease the way for sustainable and circular economies is carbon capture and utilization (CCU), which not only captures CO2 emissions but also uses them to produce valuable products. LÄS MER
5. Deep-Decarbonization of the Industrial Sector through Electrification in France : Analysis of Current Status, Technologies and PoliciesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The increasing scientific awareness around man’s responsibility towards global warming has led to political decisions and actions, in order to try to curb the phenomenon of climate change. As a pioneer in tackling greenhouse gases emissions, Europe is committed to achieving carbon neutrality by 2050, with emission reduction targets of -55% by 2030, and Member States have had to make plans to fulfil this goal. LÄS MER