Sökning: "Depth perception"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 238 uppsatser innehållade orden Depth perception.
6. Attractive, annoying or apathetic: Exploring the perception of the contemporary phenomenon of vegan advertisement : The associations of students in the south of Sweden with as vegan advertised assetsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : The proliferation of attention given to environmental issues in politics, the media and economics is distinctive for one of the biggest trend movement of the last decades. Past studies have focused on researching green marketing as an emerging topic of importance. LÄS MER
7. Education and Political Efficacy Among Youth in Kosovo : A field study on university students’ perceptions on the effect of higher education on political efficacy and political behaviorKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study seeks to investigate perceptions on education’s effect on political efficacy among university students at University of Pristhina, Kosovo; as well as how that seems to inform political behavior. Education is believed to have important implications on political behavior, an important factor for this is internal and external political efficacy, which allows research to disentangle educational effects on the individual’s political behavior. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Examining the fan’s Perception of Sponsorship fit in eSports - Exploratory study of Traditional Sports Determinants of Sponsorship Fit in the Context of eSports. Date of seminar: 2019-06-05 Course: BUSN 39 - Degree Project in Global Marketing Authors: Árni Alexander Baldvinsson & Joel Isopahkala Supervisor: Andrea Lucarelli Keyword: eSports, sponsorship, sponsorship fit, perceived fit, eSports fans Thesis purpose: The main purpose of this thesis is to gain understanding of how fans perceive sponsorships in eSports. LÄS MER
9. Comfort me : A qualitative study on the behaviour of Generation Y when purchasing the high-involvement product everyday bra.Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: It is an essential clothing piece for women, which is proven to enhance the consumers’ perception of themselves, namely a woman everyday bra. There seems to be a lack in recent research on women lingerie especially within the Generation Y. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the visual perception of depth in computer graphics, people rely on a number of cues, including depth of field, relative size of objects in perspective, and shadows. This work focuses on shadows in Augmented Reality. An experiment was performed in order to measure the effects of having virtual objects cast shadows on real objects. LÄS MER