Sökning: "Design Thinking"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 589 uppsatser innehållade orden Design Thinking.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Working together at distance is no easy thing and the usability of the digital workspaces used is of utmost importance. Companies providing these digital workspaces constantly needs to evaluate the usability to find problems and improve their product with design principles for designing interactive systems. LÄS MER
2. How Might We use AI to innovate? An explorative study of the opportunities when integrating AI in the innovation processD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate the opportunities with integrating AI into the innovation process. A robust qualitative methodology, using semi-structured interviews triangulated with desktop research, is used to identify possible application areas for AI in the innovation processes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : Abstract My objective with this master's thesis is to contribute development both to the education for art-teachers and to art education primary and secondary school. This master thesis discusses three students’ different art-based processes in a visual project about sustainable site-specific design. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose:With the popularity of Digital Financial Services (DFS), Digital Financial Literacy learning has been positioned as an essential ingredient for filling in people’s knowledge gaps and achieving their lifelong financial well-being. Therefore, this capstone project developed a mobile app to promote people’s digital financial literacy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: During the last few years, the manufacturing industry has experienced a multitude of disruptions. One major strategic shift that is occurring across industries today is the implementation of services or “servitization”. LÄS MER