Sökning: "Design Toolkit"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade orden Design Toolkit.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Despite the apparent benefits of IoT systems, designing them is challenging due to many technical aspects that need to be considered and their mutual interference. The aspects of latency, longevity, and interoperability influence the usability of the final product. LÄS MER
2. Generating Design Improvements Using Circularity Indicators : A case study on how to measure, increase and evaluate the circularity of a fully automated coffee machineMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents how circularity indicators successfully can be used to generate concrete design improvements for commercial machines with the aim of making them better adapted to the Circular Economy. By using a methodology based on workshops, assessment of circular maturity from BS8001:2017- Framework for implementing the principles of the circular economy in organizations – guide, and use of the circularity indicator Circularity Measurement Toolkit (CMT) a fully automated coffee machine became 4 percent improved in the circular performance and an 80 percent landfill waste reduction was achieved. LÄS MER
3. Building a design system for a startup : A case study exploring how an open-source component library can assist a start-up in the creation of a design systemMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to develop a deeper understanding of the potential benefits of using an open-source library when building a design system. The thesis uses a research through design approach in three steps; (1) identifying what a design system contains and the possible advantages of using one. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Industridesign
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, there are many trends and changes happening in the market industry, in order to cope with the rise of technologies. Brands are finding new, modern, and revolutionary ways in order to elevate their identities into new levels. Therefore, the adoption of motion graphics and videos yield remarkable improvements in marketing in general. LÄS MER
5. An Evaluation of the Unity Machine Learning Agents Toolkit in Dense and Sparse Reward Video Game EnvironmentsKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för speldesign
Sammanfattning : In computer games, one use case for artificial intelligence is used to create interesting problems for the player. To do this new techniques such as reinforcement learning allows game developers to create artificial intelligence agents with human-like or superhuman abilities. LÄS MER