Sökning: "Design for Disassembly"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden Design for Disassembly.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Mendi (Mendi, 2020) is a company founded to provide accessibility of brain enhancement training to the ordinary citizen, they reside in Stockholm, Sweden. The Mendi brain training headset has been developed to aid users using neurofeedback. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för ingenjörsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The automation level of today’s industries is categorized as high. Some specific areas cannot be fully automated, such as manual assembly operations. Manual assembly stations often require high flexibility due to variation in products and product types, and some operations also require human finesse for conducting the operations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The building industry is continuously adapting to the changing needs and demands. The rise in emissions, depletion of resources and accumulating waste are some of the important problems that have to be addressed by architects all over the world today. LÄS MER
4. Circular Business Models for Electric Vehicle Lithium-Ion Batteries: An analysis of current practices of vehicle manufacturers in the EU and the potential for innovation at Volvo GroupMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : With the transition towards an electrified vehicle fleet, lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) have come into focus for different stakeholders due to their high costs, resource, and energy demands for production as well as connected environmental concerns and supply risks. Circular economy (CE) strategies to slow and close resource loops and circular business models (CBMs) are discussed as solutions to these issues. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : In the converter hall at Rönnskärsverken in Skelleftehamn, there are three Pierce-Smith converters forthe manufacturing of copper. Associated with each converter is a converter hood whose purpose is todeal with the process gases that develop during the copper refining process. LÄS MER