Sökning: "Development control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3713 uppsatser innehållade orden Development control.
1. DEVELOPMENT OF IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF A VINTAGE CINEMA THEATRE - Explore techniques of game design and immersive technology to recreate the experience of exploring the Flamman cinema buildingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Virtual reality (VR) made cinema applications today can be considered as simple mediaplayers that are often set in a fictions environment without the privilege of explorabilitygiven to the user - who from the start remains seated in the virtual world. That is due tothe definition of user control which is restrained to the extent that the controllers aremoderated to the definition of interaction with graphical user interfaces such as mediaplayer buttons. LÄS MER
2. Am I not a woman even when I am pregnant?: An analysis of the development of fetal rights in policy documents in Europe and how pregnant women are fetal containers and second-class citizensMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the development of fetal rights in policy documents in Europe and how fetal rights and the protection of fetal life can be a part of the discussion of how pregnant women are associated with being “fetal containers” and(/or) “second-class citizens”. The study aims to identify different articles and paragraphs in policy documents that can identify the connection between fetal rights and pregnancy rights and how pregnant women are “fetal containers” and(/or) “second-class citizens”. LÄS MER
3. Planering för hållbar utveckling av naturturismdestinationer - En kvalitativ studie av hållbarhetsperspektiv och intressekonflikterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Within the government initiative for Sustainable nature and ecotourism in rural areas, a number of projects were implemented which included Visit Sweden's marketing campaign The 72 Hour Cabin. The campaign took place in 2017 on an placeless island that was chosen based on the fact that it was located privately. LÄS MER
4. För ungas sysselsättning med allmän visstidsanställning - En kvantitativ studie av införandet av allmän visstidsanställning år 2007Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to investigate if the Swedish government's reform of changes in the employment protection act, fulfilled one of its purposes when it comes to increasing employment for young people, after it was implemented in the year of 2007. This paper focuses on the theories developed by earlier studies regarding employment protection. LÄS MER
5. Corporations, Social Movements, and Social Media. Investigating Corporate Engagement with the Black Lives Matter Movement on Twitter.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates to what extent corporations engage with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement on Twitter. The purpose is to facilitate a better understanding of corporate communication on social media in general, and around social movements in particular. LÄS MER