Sökning: "Digital Aesthetics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden Digital Aesthetics.
1. Resonemang kring det medieestetiska skapandet : Processen i gränslandet mellan estetik och teknikUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå,
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine how teachers in Swedish upper secondary schools reason about assessment in education in media aesthetics, and if the knowledge requirements provided by The Swedish National Agency for Education are adequate according to the interviewed subjects. In this study, the term media aesthetics is defined as the digital and technical knowledge one must possess to create aesthetically pleasing products. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Decoration has been central to architecture throughout history. Since the beginning of the 20th century, the question of ornament in architecture has been oscillating between the positions of redundant and essential. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Consumer purchase decisions is a vital process for online fashion retailers to customers. The Corona pandemic has resulted in more people purchasing through the internet and increase online shopping in Bangladesh than ever before. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Paid advertisement continues to be an important tool to reach new customers and increase revenue for retailers. Investments in paid social media remain on the uprise and the effectiveness of reaching new customers through owned media remain questioned. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : This project explores opportunities in designing hybrid digital/physical smell rehabilitation video games using no unique game peripherals. During a 13-week process, three major iterations were created and externally tested on a small user group. LÄS MER