Sökning: "Digital News Stories"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden Digital News Stories.
1. Rich Content in Digital News Stories : An investigation of how rich content can enhance Digital news stories and widen the audienceMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The way digital news are being created today is very different from traditional printed methods. The digital news format has possibilities that printed versions do not have. For example, they can use animations, video, audio, and interactivity, referred to with a collective name as rich content in this study. LÄS MER
2. Terrorist eller ensam galning? : En analys av Aftonbladets och Svenska Dagbladets nyhetsrapportering om Anders Behring Breivik och Rakhmat AkilovKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study aims to survey and compare Swedish newspaper coverage relating to convicted terrorists Anders Behring Breivik and Rakhmat Akilov. The pivotal question of the study is whether this coverage differs depending on factors such as each perpetrator’s ethnicity and political beliefs. LÄS MER
3. Potential for Peace Journalism? : Exploring the factors that influenced the coverage of Hong Kong’s Anti-Extradition protestsKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Malmö högskola/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : The coverage of news media on conflicts increasingly became the subject of criticism, accused of sensationalism, oversimplification, and underrepresentation of certain issues. While recognizing that it is the journalists and editors that make choices regarding the collection and framing of the stories and accounts published in newspapers and digital media outlets, this thesis sets to understand these choices against the background of the web of structural constraints pertaining to professional, organizational, economic and political contexts of their work. LÄS MER
4. Nyhetsmedierna om Trumps valkampanj : En diskursanalys av 3652 artiklar genom topic modeling med MALLETKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine how American news media covered Donald Trump's presidential campaign in the election of 2016, as well as discussing the possible consequences of such reporting on the election results. Using mixed methods, 3652 digital news articles were studied by discourse analysis and topic modeling through MALLET. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Konstfack/Textil
Sammanfattning : Preface:Thank you to all the women in my life who have supported me through this process; to my mother, to my other mother (Susan), to Kara, to Jordan and, of course, to Dolly.Summary:(S)examensarbete is a journey through which I have questioned if knitting can be sexy. LÄS MER