Sökning: "Digital Play"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 437 uppsatser innehållade orden Digital Play.
1. Administrativa krav i en kreativ process : Arkivariers syn på arkivering och tillgängliggörande av forskningsdata på svenska lärosätenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : Introduction. Previous research has shown that the increasing demands of research data management have proven to be challenging to both researchers and research support. The aim of this thesis is to investigate the process of managing, archiving, and sharing research data and what challenges it faces. LÄS MER
2. “Hörs jag?” Effekterna på Historielärare av digital historieundervisning under pandemiåret : En fallstudie kring historielärares ämnesförståelse och dess roll i utmaningar och effekter under vårtermin 2020Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan Dalarna/Institutionen för kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In this case study I interviewed five history teachers experiences of digital education during the covid-19 outbreak the spring of 2020. What are the views of these teachers on the nature of their subject and its potential, how was this transferred into the digital space under hastily manners? And what was the following effects? Interestingly depending on how the teachers view the potential of their subject their methods of teaching it changes. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Based on our previous experiences of working in preschools, a lack of technical teaching has been made visible. Technology is everywhere in human everyday life and society in general and should therefore play a greater role in children´s pre-school education from an early age. LÄS MER
4. To comprehend young people´s approach in the digital environment during the covid-19 pandemic. Risks and Opportunities.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay was to understand young people´s approach towards the digital environment during the covid-19 pandemic, when their physical education relocated into the digital environment and their homes. A form of teaching they have never faced before, which can be equated as almost an experiment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Current traditional delivery models used in the Australian construction industry are seen as highly bespoke and adversarial where there is an inappropriate contractual risk allocation, lack of collaboration and poor project management. With the pipeline of investment compounded with the impact that global macroeconomic trends and events (e.g. LÄS MER