Sökning: "Digital Skills"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 597 uppsatser innehållade orden Digital Skills.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The pandemic, rather than strategy, has led to organizations’ most apparent digital transformation in the last years due to unprecedented changes in the business environment and society (De Smet et al., 2021; McKinsey, 2020). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This study aims to contribute to the existing knowledge by focusing on the translation process. In this context, the translation process refers to the negotiation and integration of students' social media and personal data practices from problematization to mobilization into the school setting. LÄS MER
3. Upskilling the Workforce in the Context of Digital Transformation - Managers’ Perspectives on the Learning ProcessMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The concept of upskilling is argued to be essential for organizations in the digital age since it allows them to remain competitive by providing their workforce with the necessary skills to adjust to new technologies and ways of working. However, previous research has primarily focused on what skills to achieve but studies on how to adapt and train the workforce in the context of digital transformation is still limited. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The present study aims to investigate the challenges SFI teachers face when teaching basic Swedish to low-literacy skilled immigrants, and the strategies they implement to teach these groups. Particularly, this study looks for any indications of Vygotsky’s sociocultural theory (SCT) in the teaching methods used while teaching SFI to individuals who lack literacy. LÄS MER
5. Digital skills challenges and opportunities for digitally under-resourced primary schools in Zambia: an exploratory study.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of the research was to propose a design of a digital learning platform that creates opportunities for digital learning in digitally underresourced primary schools in Zambia. Theory: Activity theory anchored on five principles of activity systems, inclusivity, historicity, use of contradictions, and mutual changes encompassed the theoretical framework for this thesis. LÄS MER