Sökning: "Digital services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 506 uppsatser innehållade orden Digital services.
1. The Impact of Digital Healthcare - A study that examines the effects of digital healthcare services on performance in primary healthcare in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper examines what effect digital healthcare has on primary healthcare in Sweden. Using aggregated register data from Jönköping county council and datasets, from väntetider and from hälsokollen a difference- in difference (DiD) analysis is conducted. LÄS MER
2. Economic Implications of the Payment Services Directive 2: Empirical Evidence from the Capital MarketsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is the first, to our knowledge, to analyze the effect of the Payment Services Directive 2 onthe European banks’ stock returns. The financial market data is analyzed using the event studymethodology. Our findings show that the PSD 2 has had a statistically significant positive impact onthe stock returns of the European banks. LÄS MER
3. Online Behavioral Advertising : A Study of Privacy Concerns and Coping Behavior for Students in SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : During recent years, the global digital transformation has led to changes in the advertising industry, where advertisers use new strategies to reach customers to advertise their products and services. Online behavioral advertising emerged as a new advertising process, which allowed companies to collect and use online behavior to create tailored personalized advertisements. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Organizations wants to be at the top when it comes to using new technologies in order to retain a strong position on the market and also create innovative and unique service offerings. New technologies put pressure on organizations, that have to answer to its challenges. LÄS MER
5. Digital gender divide and empowering women in the digital age : A critical approach in Iranian societyMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : Gender plays an important role in access to the ICTs and Internet. Even when both genders have almost equal access to the ICTs and online services, or similar literacy rates, women have a lower rate in technology related education, employment, income, and in social activities than men. LÄS MER