Sökning: "Direct Democracy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 77 uppsatser innehållade orden Direct Democracy.
1. Är bostäder en Mänsklig Rättighet? : En kvalitativ undersökning om gentrifieringsprocesser och segregation i HalmstadKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd
Sammanfattning : The implementation of the 2030 Agenda in Sweden has involved a reorganization of municipalities such as Halmstad through the creation of documents and strategic plans that serve as a guide to counteract the processes of gentrification and segregation. The Municipality of Halmstad is working to break the segregation, but the need to create an image of Halmstad as an attractive and interesting city to live and invest in does not consider a direct risk of creating further segregation through gentrification. LÄS MER
2. The widespread use of public consultations and its impact on the rule of law and democracy : Its current effects in MexicoMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines four Nordic countries’ problem representations on the area of democratic tolerance against extreme right movements and ideologies, with a special focus on how these problem representations might affect the different countries’ democracy as well as future conditions for consensus and cooperation. By using a poststructural perspective and discourse analytical framework called ‘What’s the problem represented to be?’, the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finish perspective on tolerance against right wing extremism is analysed and compared. LÄS MER
4. Factors affecting economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa : A panel data analysis of the factors that affect economic growth and the development of sub-Saharan African countriesKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Economic growth rate differs largely between different countries. There are many opinions on which factors really affect the rate of growth in different economies and this causes debates. The factors that affect economic growth include political systems, social settings, economic freedom, human capital and institutional organization. LÄS MER
5. Generalstrejk, sabotage och terror: anarkosyndikalisternas strategi före första världskriget i D. Novomirskijs och A. Jensens skrifterKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Historia
Sammanfattning : This essay investigates the revolutionary strategy of the anarcho-syndicalists in Russia and Sweden before the World War I. The purpose of the research is to gain new knowledge about the relationship between the goal and the method from the point of view of the ideology of anarchosyndicalism. LÄS MER