Sökning: "Disaster Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 181 uppsatser innehållade orden Disaster Management.
1. Living in a worldwide quarantine: A social practice theory analysis of the grocery shopping change during Covid-19 crisisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : Rapid urbanisation coupled with unplanned development create the perfect recipe for a disaster, the risk of which has increased with climate change-related uncertainties. Belgrade’s high population growth rate and exposure to riverine flooding presents such a case. LÄS MER
3. Transforming the climate change-gender nexus? : revisiting gender mainstreaming in the context of climate change and disaster risk reduction: experiences from the Swedish Embassy in BangkokMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : The gendered nature of impacts from climate change and disasters has become increasingly apparent. As such, this thesis analyses gender mainstreaming at the Development Cooperation Section of the Swedish Embassy in Bangkok with specific reference to its climate change and disaster risk reduction contributions in the Asia-Pacific region. LÄS MER
4. Preventive adaptation strategies within disaster management – how humanitarian actors address climate-related challengesMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Jönköping University/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Climate change is a significant factor shaping the planet and changing the pattern of disasters which leads to direct and indirect consequences. The result is a huge amount of affected people who rely on humanitarian aid. The satisfaction of this need is the responsibility of disaster management. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This study will provide background information about the region of Bangladesh, more specifically the coastal rural area of Bangladesh. This region has due to the global warming become a very disaster-prone region where disaster resilience work has become increasingly relevant. LÄS MER