Sökning: "Discourse Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6302 uppsatser innehållade orden Discourse Analysis.
1. Inte mot min natur. Diskurser om sjukt och friskt vid tiden för avkriminalisering av homosexualitet i Sverige.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay examines how a disease discourse of homosexuality became the dominant discourse that pushed the debate on the decriminalization of homosexuality in Sweden forward. The essay shows that arguments for homosexuals’ right to personal freedom and subjective happiness, constituted a kind of rift in the discourse during the 1930’s debate. LÄS MER
2. Won't Somebody Think of the Children-A Critical Analysis of the Swedish National Guidelines for Treatment of Young People with Gender DysphoriaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis critically analyses Sweden’s National Guidelines for Treatment of Young People with Gender Dysphoria, with the aim of providing recommendations for amending the guidelines to provide better access to gender affirming treatment for young non-binary people. Using Critical Discourse Analysis, supplemented with a group dialogue with three non-binary persons, the National Guidelines are analysed through the theoretical lens of performativity, Dean Spade’s theories on the population-management mode of power, and critical age studies. LÄS MER
3. THE GOVERNMENTAL DISCOURSE TOWARD HOMOSEXUALS IN SWEDEN. A critical discourse analysis of the changing discourse between the years 1935 and 2007Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Master’s Thesis aims to examine how the governmental discourse of the attitudes toward homosexuals has changed in Sweden since 1935 up until modern day. To do this, selected quotes for deeper analysis based on a larger textual analysis of nine Government Commissioned Reports (SOUs) between 1935 and 2007 are used, consisting of approximately 1000 pages. LÄS MER
4. IDENTITY & TECHNO-UTOPIANISM. A Critical Discourse Analysis of Marketing Material and their Sociotechnical Imaginaries.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This research paper sets out to investigate the messaging present in a corpus of texts gathered from Acxiom’s, an American data-analysis and ‘Identity Solutions’-company, website. The paper applies a framework of Critical Discourse Analysis informed by Theo van Leeuwen’s theory of ‘legitimations’ and analyses the findings through the theoretical framework of ‘Sociotechnical Imaginaries’. LÄS MER
5. BASED, REDPILLED, AND FPBP. Examining identification through discursive/affective practices on 4chan/pol/Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In a political landscape increasingly more influenced by far-right populism, the potential for political projects aiming to expand democracy is challenged. With the internet becoming an important arena for political discussion, this begs the question of how online spaces function as politically radicalizing. LÄS MER