Sökning: "Distance education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 296 uppsatser innehållade orden Distance education.
1. “Den sociala tillvaron är som bortblåst”. En kvalitativ studie om studenters psykiska hälsa med distansundervisning och restriktionerKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The main purpose with this study was to explore how students' mental health have been affected by the year of the pandemic. Furthermore, this study has focused on how the students have felt regarding the distance education and the restrictions that the government have decided about to prevent the spread of Covid-19. LÄS MER
2. Skolbesök i en botanisk trädgård betraktat ur ett likvärdighetsperspektiv. Tillgång, tillgänglighet och elevers meningsskapandeMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : According to results from the latest PISA-test, academic achievements of Swedish students in science are increasingly dependent on the students' social background as well as on theirschool's overall socioeconomic status. This is alarming with regard to the fact that scientific literacy is recognized as important for the ability to make decisions on science-based issues inone's daily life, both at a personal and at a societal level. LÄS MER
3. Rättssäkerheten i skolan under en pandemi : -en undersöking utifrån samhällskunskapslärares upplevelserUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to make it clear, based on teachers experience, whether the rule of law in Swedish schools has been affected during sudden changes in the framework of a pandemic. To respond to this purpose, issues have been formulated. LÄS MER
4. Cyber-Speed and Scholastic Success: The Effect of Internet Inequality on Education during the COVID-19 PandemicD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Technology is an integral part of modern society, but not everyone has equal access or quality. While this inequity in technology, known as the digital divide, affects many aspects of people's lives, education is one prominent area. LÄS MER
5. Är det ens ensemble? En kvantitativ och kvalitativ studie om ensembleundervisning på distans ur ett elevperspektivUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Musikhögskolan i Malmö
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 pandemic, all Swedish high schools had to shift their education to distance learning, which led to new challenges for both teachers and students. The aim of this study is to increase the knowledge about students’ perspective of distance ensemble education. LÄS MER