Sökning: "Distance learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 299 uppsatser innehållade orden Distance learning.
1. Skolbesök i en botanisk trädgård betraktat ur ett likvärdighetsperspektiv. Tillgång, tillgänglighet och elevers meningsskapandeMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : According to results from the latest PISA-test, academic achievements of Swedish students in science are increasingly dependent on the students' social background as well as on theirschool's overall socioeconomic status. This is alarming with regard to the fact that scientific literacy is recognized as important for the ability to make decisions on science-based issues inone's daily life, both at a personal and at a societal level. LÄS MER
2. Cyber-Speed and Scholastic Success: The Effect of Internet Inequality on Education during the COVID-19 PandemicD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Technology is an integral part of modern society, but not everyone has equal access or quality. While this inequity in technology, known as the digital divide, affects many aspects of people's lives, education is one prominent area. LÄS MER
3. Image-to-Image Translation for Improvement of Synthetic Thermal Infrared Training Data Using Generative Adversarial NetworksMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Training data is an essential ingredient within supervised learning, yet time con-suming, expensive and for some applications impossible to retrieve. Thus it isof interest to use synthetic training data. However, the domain shift of syntheticdata makes it challenging to obtain good results when used as training data fordeep learning models. LÄS MER
4. Är det ens ensemble? En kvantitativ och kvalitativ studie om ensembleundervisning på distans ur ett elevperspektivUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Musikhögskolan i Malmö
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 pandemic, all Swedish high schools had to shift their education to distance learning, which led to new challenges for both teachers and students. The aim of this study is to increase the knowledge about students’ perspective of distance ensemble education. LÄS MER
5. Biologi i skogsmiljö : En enkätstudie om hur förskolor med varierande tillgänglighet till skogsmiljö använder sig av dennaUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how preschools with different accessibility to forestenvironment use it while teaching biology. Questions like what and how preschool teachers educate has been explored as well as which possibilities andobstacles they perceive by using the forest as a learning environment. LÄS MER