Sökning: "Distributed Hash Table"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden Distributed Hash Table.
1. Panoptic IPv6 Measurement : Debiasing Hitlists for Internet-wide Surveys and Remote Monitoring DetectionMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Active Internet measurements survey online hosts on a global scale. Its applications are numerous and include tracking protocol adoption, discovering vulnerabilities, and detecting network disruptions. Because of the vast address space, exhaustively targeting all IP addresses is not feasible in IPv6. LÄS MER
2. A study on solutions of cross-ledger intercommunication : Classification, analysis and comparison of crosschain projectsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The phenomenon of isolated value in each blockchain system has become adistinct issue of the blockchain field. To address this problem, the demandof cross-chain intercommunication came up. In a narrow sense, cross-chainrefers to the process of asset interoperability between relatively independentblockchains. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Large-scale graph-structured datasets are growing at an increasing rate. Social network graphs are an example of these datasets. Processing large-scale graphstructured datasets are central to many applications ranging from telecommunication to biology and has led to the development of many parallel graph algorithms. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a method to deploy and lookup applications and devices based on a geographical location. The proposed solution is a combination of two existing technologies, where the first one is a geocode system to encode latitude and longitude coordinates, and the second one is a Distributed Hash Table (DHT) where values are stored and accessed with a $<$key,value$>$ pair. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In a time where peer-to-peer networks, often with previously unconnected devices, are increasing in relevance, new storage solutions are needed. Storage can no longer rely on a single central entity but rather needs to depend on the resources of the entire network. LÄS MER