Sökning: "Distribution centre"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 155 uppsatser innehållade orden Distribution centre.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Abstract Purpose – The purpose of the study is to identify key-factors for the development of reverse logistics in a distribution central. The study should contribute to cover the knowledge gap that is the problem area: development of reverse logistics in a distribution central. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astronomi
Sammanfattning : In the radiation or early matter dominated eras of the Universe, there is a theoretical possibility for the formation of black holes (BHs). These primordial black holes (PBHs) have been thought of as a possible candidate for dark matter (DM), and an attractive one at that as it would explain DM using only baryonic physics. LÄS MER
3. Growth and timber quality evaluation of 33 European beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) provenances from a site in Southern SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : This study aims to shed more light on the differences in growth and timber quality characteristics between European beech provenances at its northern distribution margin. Data was collected from a provenance trial established in 1998 in southern Sweden to determine the growth and development of 33 provenances of European beech (Fagus sylvatica L. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Heavy-duty trucks accounts for 25% CO2 emissions in Sweden and there is approximately 12.6 million heavy-duty vehicles in the EU with different types of fuel and utilization areas. LÄS MER
5. Adapting Value Stream Mapping to Circular Product Flows. : From Manufacturing to Equipment Rental.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The rise of the sharing economy is forcing industries to move from traditional take-make-waste economy towards circular ones (Schuttelaar & Partners, 2019). Along with the increasing influence of e-commerce, supply-chain collaboration and globalization has increased the pressure of warehouse operations and requires more efficient operations with the use of less resources thanever before (Frazelle, 2016). LÄS MER