Sökning: "Distribution effects"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 608 uppsatser innehållade orden Distribution effects.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Tillämpad kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : Deformations of nuclear fuel assemblies have been observed in nuclear power plants since the mid-90s. Such deformations are generally called bowing effects. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The reassignment method is a technique for improving the concentration of signals in spectrograms and other time-frequency representations (TFR). It achieves this by displacing the points in a TFR according to the reassignment vector for every point. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Compuverde’s software-defined storage product uses multicast for the communication between servers in a cluster. The product makes use of IP UDP multicast for sending status messages between the servers that forms the storage cluster. The storage clusters capacity and performance scales linear to the number of servers in the cluster. LÄS MER
4. The gender equality paradox in Swedish listed firms: are Swedish listed firms' financial performances affected by the ratio of women and men in leading positions?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to investigate the Swedish private sector, with focus on the share of women in leading positions, and its effect on firms’ financial stability in terms of stock return volatility. This thesis is based on AllBright’s three lists from 2018 which rank Swedish listed firms after their level of gender equality within the companies’ top management. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The protons and neutrons that make up the atoms in our Universe are part of a larger group of particles called hadrons. Hadrons have an inner structure consisting of the elementary particles called quarks. The interaction of the quarks is described by the quantum field theory quantum chromodynamics. LÄS MER