Sökning: "Dividend Yield"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 uppsatser innehållade orden Dividend Yield.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The effects of individual income taxation direct the way they choose to receive capital flows. The clientele effect suggests, investor preferences are affected by their individual taxation. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the relationship between corporate sustainability and dividend policy in the Nordic countries. In the field of finance, the importance of corporate sustainability is growing, particularly in the Nordic countries, which excel in global sustainability rankings. LÄS MER
3. Do Dividend Yields Affect a Stock Price's Volatility? : Does the Miller & Modigliani Theroem apply to the Euronext and London Stock Exchange?Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: Investors around the globe have debated, for more than 40 years, about whether the dividend yield has an influence on a stock’s price or not. There are different theories supporting both sides. These theories, however, often simplify the real world and therefore may not apply fully. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to examine if firms listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with dividend exposure yield higher risk-adjusted returns than firms without dividend exposure. Using a data set consisting of observations between 2000-2017 we test the difference in mean risk-adjusted return, measured by the Sharpe ratio, between securities with different levels of dividend exposure. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : This paper evaluates the ability of single and multi-ratio investment strategies, such as P/E, P/B, Magic Formula and Piotroski F-score, to generate excess returns and positive alpha values on the Stockholm Stock Market. Performances of the strategies tested are compared to the Stockholm Stock Market as a whole, also known as the index “OMXSPI”. LÄS MER