Sökning: "Dividend payout ratio"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden Dividend payout ratio.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the relationship between corporate sustainability and dividend policy in the Nordic countries. In the field of finance, the importance of corporate sustainability is growing, particularly in the Nordic countries, which excel in global sustainability rankings. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Despite being a well-documented topic, dividends remain polarizing in academia. Whilst early 21st century research suggested that the use of dividends would be overtaken by stock repurchases recent reports indicate that the use of dividends is increasing. One theorized cause for this discrepancy is the Local Clientele Effect. LÄS MER
3. Business Valuation : A study of the accuracy of the free cash flow to equity approach and the dividend discount modelMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: In an inefficient market, the intrinsic value of an asset may not be equal to its true market value. Therefore, before engaging in a stock transaction, both the seller and the buyer would want to know the intrinsic value of the stock as neither would want to lose money during the process. LÄS MER
4. Ownership Structure's Effect on Dividend Payout Policy - A study on controlling shareholders' effect on dividend payout ratios of Swedish listed firms through a corporate governance perspectiveD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Swedish firms' distinct ownership structures with high prevalence of controlling shareholders and separation of ownership and control via the use of dual class shares creates potential for large conflicts of interests between controlling shareholders and minority shareholders. Dividend payouts can act as a device for restricting these agency conflicts by disgorging cash to minority shareholders. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study has been to investigate whether there is a relation between payout ratio and earnings growth for firms listed on OMXS30 between the years 2008 and 2017. The study aims to investigate the contradiction between established theories and later research. LÄS MER