Sökning: "Domain-Driven Design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden Domain-Driven Design.
1. Migrating monolithic system to domain-driven microservices : Developing a generalized migration strategy for an architecture built on microservicesM1-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : As monolithic software grows in complexity, they tend to reach a point where further improvements and maintenance become a significant burden. Therefore, Many organizations consider moving components of their systems into separate microservices. LÄS MER
2. Efficient and Responsible Incident Management : Designing a Service Desk Web Application with Integrated Major Incident Reporting Functionality for Swedish Government AgenciesM1-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : In this 7.5 HEC B-level thesis in Computer Science, a service desk web application is designed for Swedish government agencies with integrated major incident reporting functionality to the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (Myndigheten för samhällsskydd och beredskap). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The way the structure of systems and programs are designed is very important. When working with smaller groups of systems, the chosen architecture does not affect the performance and efficiency greatly, but as these systems increase in size and complexity, the choice of architecture becomes a very important one. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are used to integrate all functions of an enterprise. They often evolve from a smaller monolithic object-oriented application, covering one functional area and organically grow over time in features and size until all functional areas are covered. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för data- och systemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This paper takes a closer look and conducts a comparison of two different approaches to generate interactivity of web applications today, namely server or client side generation. The overall purpose of the comparison is to help determine which approach is best suited to generate maximum business advantage to least possible time cost. LÄS MER